Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Just A Little Something To Think About

I don't have much to say today (Okay we all know that's a lie, I have a lot to say I just don't have time to say it.) so I am just going to make a brief comment.

The topic on everybody's mind these days is the Schiavo case. I just have two words... living will. This entire thing would be a moot point if Terri Schiavo had a living will.

Now I know there are so many issues involved in this, I simply don't have the time to jump up on my soap box right now. Instead, I will leave you with the following. A living will is the ONLY way to guarantee that if you end up unable to covey your wishes, what you want is what's being done. There would be no argument between spouse and children or spouse and parents; your decision would be final. Grief does weird things to people and you may tell someone what you want and they may even agree, but when the time comes they may not be able to follow through with it.

I just wanted to leave you with something to think about, not depress us all. So I'll wish everyone a great day and start paying attention to my committee meeting! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I posted almost the same exact thing today. We must be related or something *lol*
Jessy's Mom

Anonymous said...

Scary