Monday, December 19, 2005

What I'm Reading

Over the past week, I have had a few of my friends ask me what I'm reading, so in the interest of saving time, I'll just post my list for you all to enjoy.

Wicked by Gregory Maguire. I have just finished reading this one and it was great. It's the story of the life of the Wicked Witch of the West and how she really wasn't so bad, just didn't conform to society.

Blue Smoke by Nora Roberts. As always, her books are fabulous. It's the story of a girl who after fire threaten to destroy her family, grow up to become an arson investigator.

The Undomesticated Goddess by Sophie Kinsella. I just started this book today, but I loved her Can you Keep a Secret so I'm looking forward to this new release.

Vanish by Tess Gerritsen. This was so good and yet another Jane Rizzoli escapade. If you like Eve Dallas, you'll like Jane Rizzoli. She's a rough around the edges cop who always catches her man. I couldn't put it down.

'Til There Was U by Dianne Castell. This was the first book from Castell that I've read, but I enjoyed it thoroughly. This particular book is the first in a trilogy of three brothers who come home to help their father with his newest addition. It's a fun light read.

What are you reading?

No comments: