Thursday, May 24, 2007

The Constitution gives every American the inalienable right to make a damn fool of himself.

- John Ciardi

I know, I know...I haven't posted in a while. I've been posting on myspace because more people comment and strangely enough it seems more secure. On myspace I can totally control who sees what and that's appealing to me. But I'm back. I promise to post at least once a week and the posts on this site will probably end up being more on the professional bent then personal info or rantings. For those you are going to have to be my friend on myspace.

Anyway for my first post back I am letting you know that it's time for the bi-annual Nevada State Legislature Triva Contest. For those of you who participated last year, I'm going to make it about the same level of difficulty, if not a bit easier. I'll have it posted today, so stay tuned.

No comments: