Sunday, October 02, 2005

Because it truely is all about me

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Jessica Kincaid
Birthday:October 4th
Birthplace:Flagstaff, AZ
Current Location:Home again (Vegas!)
Eye Color:Depends on my mood
Hair Color:Depends on my hair stylist's mood
Height:5'3'' (That's what it says on my medical chart and I'm sticking with it)
Right Handed or Left Handed:Right
Your Heritage:Mainly German, Irish, Italian and a bunch of other stuff thrown in
The Shoes You Wore Today:None yet
Your Weakness:Books, I am an addict
Your Fears:Failing
Your Perfect Pizza:Cheese, the more the better
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Close my first transaction
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:lol
Thoughts First Waking Up:You want me to think?
Your Best Physical Feature:

I personally like my eyes

Your Bedtime:When ever I feel like it
Your Most Missed Memory:My grandfather
Pepsi or Coke:Coke
MacDonalds or Burger King:Taco Bell
Single or Group Dates:Depends
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Tazo
Chocolate or Vanilla:Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Cappuccino or Coffee:Latte
Do you Smoke:No
Do you Swear:Creavtively
Do you Sing:Everyday
Do you Shower Daily:Yes
Have you Been in Love:Yes
Do you want to go to College:Did, want to go back and get my EMBA
Do you want to get Married:I don't know
Do you belive in yourself:Yes
Do you get Motion Sickness:No
Do you think you are Attractive:Most days
Are you a Health Freak:No
Do you get along with your Parents:Yes
Do you like Thunderstorms:Only when I'm not alone
Do you play an Instrument:Yes. Do I play it well, no.
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:Last night
In the past month have you Smoked:No
In the past month have you been on Drugs:Do legal ones count?
In the past month have you gone on a Date:Unfortunately
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:Hell yes!
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:No
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:No
In the past month have you been on Stage:Yes
In the past month have you been Dumped:No
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:No
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:Books from my mother's house
Ever been Drunk:Oh boy yes
Ever been called a Tease:Many times
Ever been Beaten up:Almost
Ever Shoplifted:Not that I remember
How do you want to Die:In my sleep
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:A smart, successful, wealthy woman
What country would you most like to Visit:I want to go back to Italy
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Doesn't matter
Favourite Hair Color:Dark
Short or Long Hair:Short
Height:Taller then me
Weight:I like 'em big
Best Clothing Style:It's all about the shoes
Number of Drugs I have taken:Legal or illegal?
Number of CDs I own:A vast collection
Number of Piercings:Nothing excessive
Number of Tattoos:Again, nothing excessive
Number of things in my Past I Regret:You should never have regrets, just learning opportunites

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

No comments: