Friday, August 12, 2005

My Favorite Things!

I was talking to Bryna the other day and she gave me the idea to post a list of my favorite summer reads, so here you go!

Dream Man - Linda Howard
- I read this book so many times, it's falling apart. He's a cop, she's a psychic and the chemistry simply burns up the pages.

Naked in Death - JD Robb
- One word, Roarke!

Expose - Laura Van Wormer
- This author is fantastic, if you like mysteries and quick witted women, you'll love this author!

The Admiral's Bride - Suzanne Brockmann
- Yet another book I've read more times then I can count! I always find something new every time I read it!

Absolutely, Positively - Jayne Ann Krentz
- You think your family is weird!?!

Running Scared - Elizabeth Lowell
- Ancient gold, scandal and Vegas; what more could you want!

Heaven Texas - Susan Elizabeth Phillips
- She cracks me up every time, but Bobby Tom is hands down, my favorite hero from her!


All these books can be found on Amazon.com and are just a small handful of my favorites. Each of the above books, I've read at least a half dozen times. If you have favorites not mentioned, please post a comment and let me know!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also have "Running Scared" but it is by John L Smith, about Steve Wynn,,,Thanks for the list, you led me to J.D. Robb, James Patterson, and Janet Evanovich...I am reading "Most Wanted" by Michele Martinez. Story line is about a female federal prosecutor in New York City, a hard-to-resist FBI agent and a sadistic killer...Good Read

Anonymous said...

Jess I have stumbled on to a new vamp series that isn't too bad. It's not as good as Anita, but then who is??? The author is Christine Feehan.

Bryna

Jessica said...

I have read Christine Feehan and I wasn't too impressed. Maybe it was just that particular book, I'll try her again!

Anonymous said...

I just finished Match Me if you Can by Susan Elizabeth Phillips.
It's part of her Chicago Stars series so we got to see previous characters. It was also very funny-laugh out loud funny in some spots.
Jessy's Mom

Jessica said...

I loved Match Me if you Can! I am a big fan of the series and loved to see my favorite characters again.