Tuesday, February 15, 2005

My Friend Miranda


Posted by Hello

Miranda is one of my very best friends. We met at the University of Nevada, Reno 4 years ago when she became my roommate. I had just gotten rid of the roommate from (well I think you can guess) when the following semester Miranda joined the third floor group at Manzanita Hall. (we were the 24 hour quiet hall and of course we were anything but!) My first impression was that she was quite, shy, and hated everyone named Jessica.

Boy was I wrong!

Miranda is anything but shy. She has a wonderfully energetic personality. When she enters a room, she commands attention. In short, she's sassy and spunky! I could go on and on about the adventures I have had with Miranda, I am never bored with her.

The reason Miranda is on center stage is because today she turns 23 and I wanted to wish her a very Happy Birthday!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Miranda!
Jessy's Mom