Saturday, February 12, 2005

Test Time

Since early November, I have been taking a real estate class to prepare for the licensing test. The class is 90 hours, or ten weeks/9 hours a week. The class is split into two different sections, 45 hours of law and 45 hours of principles.

My teacher, Don, was great! My class finally ended on Wednesday of last week, but I still had a midterm and a final to complete. The midterm was easy, it was all on NRS, but the final made me nervous. There was so much to study and so much to know, I have afraid I had forgotten to study something important. As it turns out I was worrying for nothing, I passed with flying colors!

Next step was the licensing exam, AGGHHH. Thanks to my mother's pressure of 'just do it', I signed up to take the test. Even though I had passed the class and the final, I was still apprehensive about the exam. There is a lot of pressure to pass the first try and for me even more because my mother passed the first time, in two different states!

Well, the test was this morning and............I PASSED!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you Jessy. You are an example of what you can do when you put your mind to it...I'm proud of you and so is Jerry

Anonymous said...

I knew you could do it!
Jessy's Mom

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and good luck! You can do anything!

Jessica said...

Thanks guys!

Anonymous said...

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Jessy