Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Never Fear

On my mother's blog today, she wrote about fear of color. I just want to say, that doesn't seem to be a fear of mine. I love lots of color, in my clothes, sometimes my hair :), and in my house.

In case this is your first visit to my blog, let me bring you up to date. I have a new house and as of Friday it is officially mine! (well, my mother's and the bank's if you want to get technical)It's is cute and as of this moment a blank canvas. (which just makes my fingers itch!)

While I was in Vegas this weekend, my mother, step-mother (Geneva), and I met with a painter then took on the project of picking a color scheme for the house. So off we went to Lowes to pick out paint chips. Between the three of us there were enough differences in taste, that we came up with a palate that is both neutral and colorful. We picked out a great base color and some bright accents. When you look at them all separately, you would never think they all go together, yet they do. I am so excited, I can't wait to see it.

The most difficult part of this entire process is that I'm 400 miles away and can't watch the fun unfold. That's okay, I'll be home soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

With the colors you have chosen, and the way you will incorporate them into the house, it will be beautiful and reflect your individualism...good luck and much happiness....