Friday, June 03, 2005

It's Finished!

I can't believe it! My mother's website, www.bettykincaid.com, is finally finished, and might I say it looks fabulous!

Let me tell you, this had been quite an interesting experience. I have learned quiet a few things about website development and design that I never would have bothered to find out otherwise and am grateful for. (I have also learned that you really don't want to be project manager when you're working at the Legislature.) It has been a trying process at times, (as my mother can tell you, I'm quite picky) but one that I thoroughly enjoyed and would do again in a heartbeat.

I hope you all take the time today to visit this wonderful site!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Anonymous said...

:-)

Jessica said...

What blog? I tried to find it and it doesn't exist!

Anonymous said...

Setting up a blog on this site isn't very user friendly......grrrrr