Friday, June 10, 2005

Land of the Living

I think I have finally recovered from my marathon workday. I did nothing but sleep and relax on Wednesday, which means that I have had to throw myself into my packing these last two days.

On Thursday, I realized that I had move to pack then I had originally thought. The good news is that as I pack, I am discovering lots of things that I never use and can throw out! Less to pack. This and this alone would be a good reason to move about every 3-5 years. In between my packing, I called to change over my different utilities. (Had a little incident with AT&T to which I will say that I will never be a customer of theirs again.) My little incident with AT&T meant that I had to find another phone company in Vegas, preferably one that will do both my local and long distance. (Streamline the process) I found this in Sprint and want to know the best part? I didn't even have to talk to anyone, I did it all on the internet. How awesome, and convenient, is that?

Today, I sold some of my furniture to a couple of friends from the books store. They, like me, love to read, so they bought almost all my bookshelves from me! I also tackled my kitchen. I have this cabinet above my stove that I can't really reach without a chair (or Bryna) that I finally cleaned out today. You know, for someone who only drinks on very few occasions, I have an awful lot of alcohol. (Of course most of it is unopened, I wonder what that means)

Anyway, Dad and Geneva arrive tomorrow morning, then it'll be moving day! I can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you've been slacking. Nothing since the 10th. What does this mean, no life after the session?

Good seeing you in Reno.