Wednesday, June 01, 2005

What's New

So in case you can't tell, I have lots of time to spend on my computer today. This day is the epitome of "hurry up and wait". This morning, I went to Assembly Ways and Means where I played on my computer, waiting for my 1 bill out of 7 to come up on the agenda. Now I am sitting in the Senate gallery, half listening to debate over an amendment on a bill I care and know nothing about. As a result, I have several posts for today and have made a couple of small changes to my blog.

Check out the side bar. I have added a permanent link to the legislative website and I am in the process of adding Rob, Arnie and Dawn whose early morning banter often inspires my posts. I have also added a new section for some of my favorite blogs. My mom's blog is always witty and fascinating; I always learn something new. The Bloggermann is Keith Obermann from Countdown on MSNBC. This is one of my favorite news shows, but I am never home to watch it anymore. Lastly, one of my favorite authors, Alison Kent, has a link. Her blog is also very informative and if you pay attention you can enter to win free stuff. (Just ask my mom!)

If any of you have blogs you read and would like to pass along, let me know. I'll definitely go check them out!

No comments: