Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Special Delivery

There are babies everywhere! It seems that lately everyone I know is pregnant. It's kind of weird. Anyway, congratulations!

Steve and Becky
~ They had a little baby boy since I've moved from Reno. I was given the news second hand so unfortunately I don't have a name, but I'm working on it!

Don and Kristine
~ Bryna's brother and sister -in-law. They also had a baby boy. Matthias Donald was born on the 15th and is a healthy 7 pounds, 2 ounces.

Kristine
~ This Kristine works at EXIT with me and just found out yesterday that she and her husband will be having a baby boy. Number One Son!

Kara
~ We went to high school together and I was very pleased to find out she will be expecting a baby girl in November.

Congrats and send pictures! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not to mention the three soon to be moms at Southwest Exchange: Melissa, Rosie & Dominque.

Jessica said...

Yes, we're no longer allowed to drink the Southwest Exchange water.