Monday, April 11, 2005

Apple iPod

I don't have an iPod and I am beginning to feel as if I am the only one. The other day, I borrowed a friend's iPod and I loved it. I usually just try to find a quiet place to sit and work, though that's often harder then it sounds. With the iPod I could really sit anywhere even the very noisy lobbyist room. The best thing was that I only had to carry around one little thing and I could listen to many different things. With a CD player or even my computer, I have to bring multiple discs or be stuck listening to the same songs over and over again. I was totally impressed. If you don't have one, I recommend that you go out and get one, they are truly fantastic!

Maybe if I am a good girl some other iPod user will buy one for me..... :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know that the ipod is a great invention....I even heard that some colleges are planning on using them for lectures,etc...I hope the "ipod loving" person in your life will get you one.

Anonymous said...

Stop talking about me behind my back! *lol*
Well, your birthday is coming... *grin*
Jessy's Mom

Jessica said...

I would never talk about you behind you back! :)