Sunday, April 03, 2005

My Friend Bryna!

Posted by Hello

I met Bryna my first day in the dorms. We were gathered in the Sorority Girls' room talking about who knows what. She was the worldly one of the group; she had been in the dorms a year, knew all about the campus and was engaged! (to a West Point boy at that)

It wasn't long before Bryna became one my closest friends in Reno. Even when I had the roommate from, well you know, she was there to let me escape to her room. She invited me into her home and shared her parents with me when mine were 500 miles away.

In June of 2002, she married the love of her life (Neal for those of you who don't know and Captain Neal for Jessica) and began a new chapter. Shortly after her graduation from UNR, she and Neal moved to Seattle where she teaches high school math. (Why she wants to teach math, I have no clue)

Bryna turned 24 today and I wanted to wish her a Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Bryna!
Jessy's Mom

Anonymous said...

So I'm worldy am I? Hey if I was wordly at 19...what am I know that I have reached my mid twenties!!?!

Bryna

Jessica said...

Well, that's what you seemed like when I first met you. Now that I know you better... :)lol