Monday, April 25, 2005

Coming Soon!

Yes, I know it has been forever since I have written anything, I have been very lazy.

I was working at the bookstore the other day and I realized that there are so many good books coming out!

4th of July - James Patterson
- This is the fourth book in the Women's Murder Club series
Release date: 5/2/05

A Date with the Other Side - Erin McCarthy
Release date: Any day now (yes, this is a technical term)

Countdown - Iris Johansen
- This is the next book in the Eve Duncan series. The main character is her adoptive daughter Jane all grown up!
Release date: 5/10/05

Black Rose - Nora Roberts
- This is the second book in the In the Garden trilogy
Release date: 5/31/05

Devil's Corner - Lisa Scottoline
Release date: 5/31/05


I can't wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting for Black Rose!
Jessy's Mom

Jessica said...

You've been waiting!? A few of these we have sitting on the streetdate bay for a while and my hands just itch. Want to read!