Friday, April 15, 2005

Time Management

Right now I don't have time to do much of anything but work and sleep. It's okay, I love my job. However, there are days when I wish I had more time.

I love watching television. I have favorite shows like The Amazing Race, Alias and West Wing and I have others that before I started working in Carson, I couldn't live without. However, getting up at 4 am makes it very difficult to watch The Daily Show at 11 pm. I also miss shows like Countdown with my man Keith because I am no longer home in time to catch it.

Never fail, I have found a solution.

As I have said before, I believe T.V. on DVD is a fabulous invention. (I recently just picked up season 4 of The West Wing and season 2 of CSI Miami) I can also read weekly recaps of my favorite reality shows (Amazing Race and Survivor - thanks to Bryna) on TVTome.com and my news shows like Countdown and The Daily Show have blogs and websites that I can visit while at work supposedly paying very close attention to what everyone is saying. :) (Wi-Fi and a laptop can entertain you for hours when your stuck in a committee listening to people talk about labor unions.) This allows me to have my daily fix of my shows. I know it's not the same as actually watching the shows, but it'll last me until June!

No comments: